Sunday, August 12, 2007

I have finally entered the blogging world

So I have officially started my first blog. My impression of blogging is largely people espousing their thoughts and views to the world for who knows why. Why would anyone care? It's nice for getting information out to interested groups and helping families and friends stay informed about their day to day stuff. It seems that I just see random pontifications to the general world.

So why am I here now?

While I don't think anyone cares what I think, where I work (i program back-end web apps) needs to provide blogs a standard web offering for clients. I have been tasked to do so and research several customized solutions. While I may know programming and web applications; lingo specific to blogging along with services and options are foreign to me. I don't know what bloggers might want or need in their world. Thus I begin to blog so I can learn.

I think this makes me the antithesis of the common blogger. I profess that I do not know and I have come to the world of blog so that I may learn more.

No comments: